Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sheeps & Bunnies, Bunnies & Sheeps

This is the story of how we went to Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival last month, mostly just so Andrew could pet a  large amount of sheep. From Chicago it was a long ride but armed with an iPod and promises of cuddly sheep we set off, my mind calculating what yarn I'd buy first.
 
 
After a loop around the sheds that contained glorious amounts of wool and assorted business, we saw the Angora bunnies and nearly made off with one. It wasn't for lack of love, but the lack of a habitat that would be the rabbit paradise I envision.

Then as a reward for letting me stroll through all the yarn twice, we went to Cracker Barrel. It was his first time, so I made sure we ordered everything. And then some.
 
Pierce got his own little reward, a pink fuzzy catnip filled toy sold to me by a preteen that seemed unused to selling to two tattooed cityfolk. It was impossible to get the cat to sit still during the snap, he was enamoured until he ripped open its belly approximately four minutes after I gave it to him.

No comments: