Monday, June 7, 2010

I Don't Not Love You

Listen blog, I forget about you sometimes. Mostly because no one reads you. And my life looks like this 90% of the time. Let's be honest here. 
From dianadorable

Sometimes I make little things when I can find the time and have the need to. Like this shear case that was made on a whim without my shears present. One of those shears cost almost $500 and yet I make a $4 case because it looks pretty on my station. 
From dianadorable

This weekend my favorite couple is getting married, I don't say favorite lightly. These kids are mad adorable, they make my heart hurt. So, instead of devoting time to make a present for them I decided a dress was in order for one of the greatest parties of 2010. I'm pretty much here at this point. 
From dianadorable

Then for the reception I offered to make cupcakes. There's that to handle as well. This sounds like me, all over.
Can I tell you we went to Millenium Park for She & Him and it was mass overload of people. 
From dianadorable

And I'm convinced 97% (myself included) were there just to enjoy the midwest decent weather and picnic atmosphere.

No comments: