Monday, February 15, 2010

Tattoo Inspiration

This post isn't about a knitting tattoo, I already have one of those. 
From dianadorable

No, this is about how I've been working on a pair of mittens with Berroco Ultra Fine in the colorway Oceanic and realized it was exactly the color I had been looking for. 
From dianadorable

Seriously, I even brought in the leftover ball to show the artist. He did his magic and I am the owner of another gorgeous tattoo. In a very difficult place to take a photograph on yourself. 

From dianadorable

I'll post pictures of the gloves once done so I can properly show off the bright jeweled tone. It has such a beautiful vintage color to it that I'll be edging them in a contrasting rich yellow for a little pop. I've also got my eye on some pretty flowered buttons to make them truly the girliest project I've ever done. Buttons and bows all over.

No comments: